Throughout the present policy, Novo Casa Construction & Development Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) explains the ways and purposes of collecting and processing the personal data of each visitor/user of the website www.novocasa.com.cy , which may hereinafter be referred to as the “website”, as well as the company’s clients. Additionally, the rights of each visitor/user of the website and the company’s clients are explained in relation to the personal data maintained.
The Company is committed to protect your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) as well as the provisions of “the Protection of Natural Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data Act 2018”.
The present policy may be amended from time to time. Any changes in the way personal data is collected and processed will be displayed on the company’s website in the present section. The company’s clients will be notified accordingly about the changes that affect them and their explicit consent will be requested.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The company takes all the necessary organisational and technical measures for the security and protection of the personal data of its clients as well as the visitors/users of its website.
The collection of personal data is carried out by the company itself and/or third parties in some or all of the following ways:
- Through the information provided directly by the clients and/or the visitors/users of the website
- Through the information provided by publicly available sources and/or representatives of clients and/or third party companies and/or liaison officers and/or custodians of the clients’ assets
- Via posted mail and/or telephone and/or fax and/or e-mail and/or other electronic-digital media
Categories of personal data collected:
- The name and contact details provided by the company’s clients and/or the visitors-users of the website www.novocasa.com.cy
- CV information provided by the company’s clients and/or the visitors of the website www.novocasa.com.cy. This information may confirm, among others, all or part of the national identity and/or passport details of each of the company’s clients and/or visitors-users of the website.
Purposes of processing the collected data:
- Contract Implementation. We process the personal data of the company’s clients as it is necessary so as to provide comprehensive services under the contracts that the clients maintain with the company. In addition, we process personal data so as to prepare suggestions to clients about the services provided by our company.
- Compliance with a legal obligation and/or a legitimate interest of the company and/or third parties without prejudice to the rights of the company’s clients as well as the visitors/users of its website.
- For research purposes and/or statistical analysis and/or training of company’s personnel.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS AND PERSONAL DATA SHARING
The recipients of personal data are the competent staff members of the company. Additionally, however, we may share your personal data with:
- Companies associated with Novo Casa Construction & Development Ltd and/or individuals such as the company’s auditors for the practice of their audit duties
- The relevant regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies, in accordance with the relevant legislation
For the purpose of the processing of personal data, the company may transfer the latter to other states inside or outside the European Union (EU) in one and/or all of the following cases:
- For the purpose of performing the services specified in a contract of services
- Insofar as the client has explicitly consented to the transfer of their personal data to other states
- To comply with a legal obligation and/or a legitimate interest of the company
Such transfers will take place within the limits defined by the Law and following the necessary notifications to the competent authorities.
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
The company retains personal data for as long as the client maintains a contractual relationship with our company. Once the contractual relationship has been terminated, we may retain the data for a period of up to six (6) years for statistical and/or educational purposes and/or for as long as it is required by the law and/or by a legitimate interest of the company.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Right of Access. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data you have provided the company with
- Right of Correction. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data and/or give additional details to the personal data you have provided us with
- Right of Portability. You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data you have provided us with in a structured, readable format (e.g. pdf format). You may also ask us to transfer your personal data directly from the company to other organizations you will name.
- Right of Restriction of Processing. You may request a restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Right of Erasure. You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when there is no pending legal obligation and/or legitimate interest of the company
- Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as the sending of newsletters
- Right to Withdraw your Consent. You may request the withdrawal of your consent to process part and/or all of your personal data at any time, without prejudice to the legality of the processing that was based on consent prior to its revocation. Exercising this right may lead to the termination of the contractual relationship between the client and the company.
For any questions and/or complaints concerning the processing of your personal data, you may contact the company, via e-mail, at email@example.com, or by calling us on +357 22003588 and/or personally at our offices.
Furthermore, you have the right to make a complaint directly to the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office. More information can be found at www.dataprotection.gov.cy.